Wednesday 2 February 2011

The Utility Warehouse

After my unsuccessful attempt at getting the Internship I've decided to have a bit of a break and develop a Blog just for fun.

The idea for this Blog came to me after talking to a very persistent Utilities Warehouse distributor (I think they may call themselves agents now). So for a little bit of R&R I decided to do some research on this company and started my journey on how to reduce my utility bills.

Let me tell you it isn't as straight forward as you may imagine and it can take a lot of research to dig out the best methods of saving money.

Some of the things you can do are obvious and lets face it most of us are already doing them. Changing to energy efficient light bulbs and insulating your home come to mind but with a little bit of lateral thinking you'd be surprised just how much money you can save by implementing simple and inexpensive ideas.

Saving even a small amount on your utilities (gas, electric, telephone, broadband and water) can make a noticeable difference and if you target all of them you can save more than you think.

Don't be like the vast majority of people who can't be bothered and grasp the bull by the horns, do a little research and discover for yourself just how much money you could save by taking action today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment